STOP. DON’T ORDER THAT PIZZA, MAKE THESE INSTEAD.
This is a cheap, tasty and relatively healthy recipe so there is zero excuse not to make these, plus they are a good people pleaser.
It is a great recipe because you can take bits out and add in your own flavours. If you are feeling cheese that day throw on some of the grated good stuff, if you like it spicy chop up some jalapenos and throw it into the ‘salsa’ mix and if you don’t like anything in this recipe then why are you still reading this?
I LOVE coriander, however it appears to be a flavour that is similar to marmite, you either love it or hate it so don’t feel like you have to put it in anywhere.
Throw some salt and pepper on this bad boy too, quick tip: salt really brings out the flavour in tomatoes.
Anyway…..impress your friends/family/partner/yourself (the most important one) and make this cheeky chicken burrito.
Find out how to make your own in the video below and underneath I have written the recipe out for you.
- Large tomato
- Large red onion
- 2 x garlic cloves
- Handful of coriander
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 x Avocado
- Small tub Greek yoghurt
- Wholemeal wraps (or whatever wrap you like)
- Packet of chicken thighs
Serves: between 4 – 6 wraps (depends on wrap size)
- Dice tomato
- Dice onion.
- Dice 2 x cloves of garlic
- Rinse coriander
- Chop coriander
- Put all above ingredients into a bowl
- Add pinch of salt and pepper and mix
- Open avocado (carefully) I slice right round the avocado lengthwise and then twist it open
- Slice the avocado (still in the skin) lengthways and then sideways to make squares
- Use a spoon to scoop this out and place on a plate
- You should end up with individual avocado squares
- Check chicken thighs for little bits of leftover bone (highly unlikely you’ll find any but always worth a check)
- Cut chicken thighs into small pieces
- If you have a George Foreman grill wack your chicken pieces on there, if not fry in a frying pan with a little bit of oil
- ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER HANDLING RAW CHICKEN
- Quick tip: pick out the biggest bit of chicken from the lot and cut in half to see if it is pink inside, if it is keep the chicken cooking for a couple more minutes (repeat if unsure) never ever eat raw chicken
- Microwave wraps (there should be instructions on the packet)
- pile on your chicken, salsa mix, avocado and drizzle on some greek yoghurt
- Wrap it up
You can also find this recipe in Source Magazine: Monday Meals
My social media :
Youtube: Talor Tries….
Pinterest: Talor Gilchrist
Bloglovin: Follow Me on Bloglovin