So this is a new addition to my blog! As well as reviewing restaurants I will also be reviewing recipes, these can be from books, magazines, the internet such as YouTube and Pinterest, and even the television.
The main areas I will be looking at are:
- How easy the recipe is to follow,
- If there is anything that could be changed,
- How much it costs to make,
- When it would be best to make it,
- If it turns out anything like the picture,
- And of course, last but not least…. if it tastes good!
The twist is that I will be ‘Vlogging’ about it, so as I am making the dish you will be able to see the whole process, and I will always make sure not to practice the recipe beforehand so that you can witness genuine mistakes and difficulties.
So, as it is Halloween I thought it would be appropriate for my first video to be Halloween themed! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for watching, please let me know what you thought and like and share if you feel like it!